Saturday, October 16, 2010

Let Me Introduce My Blog:

Okay all you moms of the free world, if you're anything like me then you are searching for some advice or just some helpful tips to get you through momhood.That's what brought you here, right?Welcome to my blog where I hope to help other moms and myself in sharing thoughts, ideas, tips, or just some needed talk time.Family life can get so hectic and chaotic that you wonder how you will make it through to the next day, not to mention hour, feeling like you have at  least accomplished one neat task for the day.I am one of those moms that could sit for hours and think up all kinds of neat, creative stuff to make or do.Then I return back from dreamland to the reality of being a homeschooling mom of three and trying to run a household that looks remotely normal and I lose the energy to make all those thoughts come alive.So I hope to pass all of my creative thoughts onto other moms that might find them useful.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment